We have been on trips to Battambang twice last month, which is why we have some posts regarding the province. Now apart from MiKoLa, there is another signature dish that the locals swear by, and this is មីកាតាំង (MiKaTang).
Those who have tried it say that the magic is in the noodles, and we agree!
There are different shops that have this dish though, but we found one that several of our friends have marked as their favorite.
We failed to get the storefront picture because it was raining that day, plus it was a bit dark. But we do have the location.
If you are trying out MiKaTang, you should definitely also check out MiKoLa. Or, better yet, go around the shops near the river. At night, it becomes quite festive, and it is easy to just peruse the dishes served, and order.
As they say, if there is anything memorable about Battambang, it would be their numerous pagodas, the French colonial architecture, and THE FOOD.
Read more food to try in Cambodia
- Lort Cha: Cambodian pan-fried noodles
- មីកាតាំង (MiKaTang): Another signature dish in Battambang
- មីកូឡា (MiKoLa): A must try from Battambang
- Coconut Ice Cream delight
- Old Town Garden Coffee, Norodom
- Eric Kayser
- Khmer Surin Restaurant, Phnom Penh
- Pheapbol’s BrewHouse, Phnom Penh
- PastaMania Cambodia, Phnom Penh
Travel to Battambang: Buy bus tickets
Disclaimer: Bus tickets purchased through the links in this post generate some affiliate sales for us at no additional cost to you.