If you are looking for another cafe to try, there is one called Old Town Garden.
- The food is good, and matches the prices quite well.
- They offer a wide array of dishes to choose from.
- There were 4 options for the standard breakfast alone, and the serving size was just right.
The Location and Ambiance
- The place is clean and has good ambiance.
- The shop is very easy to find, since it is located along Norodom Boulevard.
- The parking service is quite decent, so no trouble parking your car or motorcycle.
- The seats are comfortable, there is ample sunlight, and it is relaxing.
- The music is not too loud.
- Old Town Garden staff are very polite and quick to assist.
- They speak fluent English, so expats will not have any trouble communicating what they want.
- The staff are also quite alert in case you have special requests.
- Service overall is fast, especially when it came to the drinks. It did not take them long to prepare.
OLD Town Garden Coffee
Address: No. 158, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone number: 099 766 611
Opening hours: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.