This post about PastaMania Cambodia was made a day after it opened. There was a bit of a crowd as was expected. But, service was still enjoyed.
- PastaMania Cambodia served good food.
- There were several choices to choose from, including the type of pasta that you prefer.
- The pizza was well worth it! It actually disappeared from our table very fast.
- The pasta was good, although there are other places that might serve better pasta.
- They have several drinks to choose from, ranging from softdrinks to shakes.
The Location and ambiance
- From the outside, PastaMania looked hot and uncomfortable.
- Inside looked cozy and inviting.
- It seems a bit cramped during lunch rush.
- The tables are sturdy enough, although chairs were small and uncomfortable.
- Overall décor is nice.
- The staff was attentive to our needs.
- A bit of opening day nervousness, perhaps.
- Our additional orders came late because it was burnt and they had to do it again.
- There was a mix up with our orders, resulting in an extra glass of Coca Cola.