Eric Kayser (Maison Kayser) is known as a “Unique French traditional bakery in Cambodia.” There are several branches located around Phnom Penh, including one that is located by the river side.
- Their bread is very good.
- The coffee is delicious, too.
- If you buy coffee, you get a free croissant.
- Breakfast dishes are around $7-8 per plate.
The Location and Ambiance
- The ambiance of this branch is quiet and relaxing.
- There wasn’t any loud accompanying music.
- The shop behind Monument Books along Norodom is a bit difficult to locate, since there are trees and canopy that hide it a bit from Street 51.
- Service was prompt.
- The staff were attentive and patient.
- They speak excellent English on top of their Khmer.