If you are looking for a quick stop for your needs at home, then MI-A Japan would be it. The shop gives customers a certain level of amusement, a level of joy when they are there buying. Sometimes you can feel like a kid at a playstore, seeing so many toys – not all cool, but still toys.
- The shop itself is big and has a lot of options.
- They have a lot of mugs.
- They have many teapots for those who like tea so much.
- They have several plastic containers for all things you need.
- They also sell paper products, gardening things, and a lot of other things you can use at home.
- They do not, however, sell any kitchen appliances.
The Location and Ambiance
- The location of the shop is ideal especially for those who want to avoid the crowd at AEON.
- The shop has a relaxing ambiance that helps you forget about the time.
- The items are grouped together so you will not get so lost trying to find the things that you want to purchase.
- It is easily accessible since it is located along the road.
- Parking space is available in front of the shop.
- Some of the staff are not so fluent in English.
- Some of the staff are not sure what you might be looking for, but it always helps to ask
- The staff are friendly and approachable at best.
Located along Sothearos Boulevard, before AEON Mall. Please see map below: